~ Did You Get It Right? ~
~~~~ bible answer ~~~~
question 8: How many Biblical characters cursed their own birthday?
answer: At least two …
(1) Job ~ “After this Job opened his mouth and cursed the day of his birth. And Job spoke, and said: ‘May the day perish on which I was born’” (Job 3:1-3a).
(2) Jeremiah ~ “Cursed be the day in which I was born! Let the day not be blessed in which my mother bore me! Let the man be cursed who brought news to my father, saying, ‘A male child has been born to you!’ Making him very glad” (Jeremiah 20:14-15).
~ Robert Lloyd Russell, ABUNDANT LIFE NOW
(1) The current TOP 10 ALN posts are listed at the very bottom of this home page.
(2) There is an INDEX of all ALN posts accessed by scrolling down the left column.
(3) You may LINK to any ALN posts on your own blog or website.
(4) You may COPY any ALN post but please credit ALN as the source by prominently displaying the following statement: Reprinted from “Abundant Life Now,” a free blog which offers inspiring moments, thought-provoking comments, and solid Biblical insight (http://RobertLloydRussell.blogspot.com/).