Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Best Insurance, 1of3



~ Assures the Most Important Items ~

The Immanuel Assurance Association insure all repentant sinners of the following:  

Accompanying You All The Way (Immanuel means “God with you”)  ~  “‘If you’ll hold on to me for dear life,’ says God,I’ll get you out of any trouble.  I’ll give you the best of care if you’ll only get to know and trust me.  Call me and I’ll answer, be at your side in bad times; I’ll rescue you, then throw you a party’” (Psalm 91:14-15, The Message).  “For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:38-39).

Provision of All Your Needs  ~  God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19).

Assurance of Eternal Life  ~  Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life.  He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.  And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die’” (John 11:25-26a).

~ Robert Lloyd Russell, ABUNDANT LIFE NOW

NOTES:
(1)     The current TOP 10 ALN posts are listed at the very bottom of this home page.
(2)     There is an INDEX of all ALN posts accessed by scrolling down the left column.
(3)     You may LINK to any ALN posts on your own blog or website. 
(4)     You may COPY any ALN post, but please credit ALN as the source by prominently displaying the following statement:  Reprinted from “Abundant Life Now,” a free blog which offers inspiring moments, thought-provoking comments, and solid Biblical insight at http://RobertLloydRussell.blogspot.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment