Tuesday, December 31, 2013

8 Biblical Resolutions



~ Make 2014 Count Eternally! ~

Why not begin the new year and continue through it with a full confession of your faith? 

Trust  ~  “Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’ Therefore with joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation” (Isaiah 12:2-3). 

Grow  ~   Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord.  Who is the man who desires life, and loves many days, that he may see good?  Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking deceit.  Depart from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it” (Psalm 34:11-14). 

Love  ~  I will love You, O Lord, my strength.  The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold” (Psalm 18:1-2).

Pray  ~  I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies” (Psalm 18:3). 

Obey  ~  Hear me, O Lord!  I will keep Your statutes” (Psalm 119:145b).

Walk  ~  “For You have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.  I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living” (Psalm 116:8-9). 

Praise  ~  “For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb.  I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well” (Psalm 139:13-14).  I will sing of mercy and justice; to You, O Lord, I will sing praises” (Psalm 101:1). 

Walk Wisely  ~  I will behave wisely in a perfect way.  Oh, when will You come to me?  I will walk within my house with a perfect heart” (Psalm 101:2). 

~ Robert Lloyd Russell, ABUNDANT LIFE NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment