Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Where is Your God? 3



~ 7 Aspects of God’s Presence ~         

Are you continually conscious of the omnipresence of God in your life and affairs?

He is Above You (to guard)  ~  “Therefore know this day, and consider it in your heart, that the Lord Himself is God in heaven above” (Deuteronomy 4:39a).

He is Underneath You (to support)  ~  The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms” (Deuteronomy 33:27a).

He is Behind You (as a rear guard)  ~  “And the God of Israel will be your rear guard” (Isaiah 52:12b).

He is Before You (to lead)  ~  I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron” (Isaiah 45:2). 

He is at Your Right Hand (to protect)  ~  “I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved” (Psalm 16:8b).

He is Round About You (to shield)  ~  “As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people from this time forth and forever” (Psalm 125:2).

He is Within You (as Companion & Comforter)  ~  “I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them” (Ezekiel 36:27).  “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me” (Galatians 2:20).  

If you enjoyed or found comfort in this post, you might enjoy a previous post which shows how God surrounds you as seen in Psalm 23 as well as ALN’s first post regarding Where is Your God? 

~ Robert Lloyd Russell, ABUNDANT LIFE NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment