Thursday, October 21, 2010

EXTRA: 1-Year Feedback

~ A Big Thank You To All ALN Readers! ~

Wow!!! It is amazing to see what God has done in my first year of blogging for Him. I am truly humbled at your response.

Biggest Surprise ~ The breadth of readers including a Buddhist and a Muslim who stated that he was “interested to know about [the] Christian way to God.” I have also been pleasantly surprised at all who have taken time to write a comment—it has been a blessing to my heart and soul. Especially encouraging have been the comments which make note of a blog that has caused a desire to study a topic further on their own.

Another interesting note is that the particular blog entries which I personally thought would generate some comments almost never did. Some of the blogs which I did not expect a comment generated multiple comments! It is one more evidence that we are only channels and it is the Holy Spirit that causes the stirrings of the human heart.

Statistics ~ Another “wow” from the depths of my being! Abundant Life Now has been read in some 68 known countries plus some unidentified ones (a listing is on the right side bar). It has been translated into at least 22 languages. Within in the United States it has been read in all but one of the states as well as the District of Columbia (no one from Wyoming unless they are in the “unidentified” category).

Schedule ~ From the start my intention was to write a weekly blog. I would like to blog more often but I wanted to be predictable and not be under the pressure of a more frequent blog. My first blog “Introduction to Abundant Life Now” was on Wednesday, October 21, 2009. By the end of that week I decided to make it a Tuesday morning blog which it has been since. When I feel compelled to insert additional blogs, I insert a prefix of “EXTRA” in the title (like this entry). During the 52 weeks of my first year there were 61 postings with 40 comments added by readers.

Miscellaneous ~ Throughout the first year the format and appearance of the blog underwent a somewhat continual evolution regarding layout and side content. On March 25 ALN underwent a major visual transformation.

Biggest Satisfaction ~ There are a handful of happenings which show that God has been pleased to use my simple words to bless others and cause spiritual growth in their lives.

Looking Forward ~ If Abundant Life Now has been a blessing to you, please pass the information along to your friends and acquaintances so that more individuals might be blessed by the simple concepts and truths presented here.

May God bless all of you as you seek His face and we seek to minister for Him together in these last days.

1 comment: