Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jesus Christ, 11



Jesus Christ, 11

~ Jesus Christ’s Threefold Headship ~

Head of Creation  ~  He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist” (Colossians 1:15-17).

Head of Every Person  ~  “But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ” (1 Corinthians 11:3a).

Head of His Church  ~  And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence” (Colossians 1:18). Jesus Christ is vital and brings vitality to His own!

the key question: “Who do you say that I am?” (Matthew 16:15). This is the most important question you will ever answer. If you do not answer it, or answer it incorrectly, you have made the biggest mistake anyone can make!

~ Robert Lloyd Russell, ABUNDANT LIFE NOW

2 comments:

  1. Robert, I really enjoy your posts. I've looked through the more recent ones, and you present God's truth in revelatory, present truth form. The Lord has been leading me in the same way, through my own blog, but in delivering His Word at my church. I look forward to connecting more with you. I am currently finishing my first book, looking to publish within the next few weeks. And I see you yourself are an author.

    http://davevilk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave,
    Thank you for your gracious comment.
    In Him,
    ~ BloggerBob

    ReplyDelete