Thursday, June 17, 2021

Trinity In Leadership

 ~ Tri-Leadership Team ~

The one true God is a Triune God of three distinct personalities.  All three members of the Triune God are key in leading the Christian.

Father God  ~  The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.  He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me” (Psalm 23:1-4).

Jesus Christ  ~  “Then Jesus said to His disciples, ‘If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.  For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.  For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?  Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?’” (Matthew 16:24-26).

Holy Spirit  ~  “Nevertheless I tell you the truth.  It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.  And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.  I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.  However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.  He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you” (John 16:7-14).

Comment  ~  ALN has previously published two postings regarding our Lord’s call to follow – “Follow Me” regarding the emblem of the United States Army Infantry Center (June 29, 2010, and “Follow Me, 2” (April 27, 2017).

~ Robert Lloyd Russell, ABUNDANT LIFE NOW blog.

* * * * *

Author web page: http://booksrlr.com/ “Books by Robert Lloyd Russell”  

·         Be an insider!  Sign up for his Author Newsletter and receive occasional news and special offers.  His books have won national and international literary awards.  Subscribe today and receive a welcome gift.  Your email will never be sold, given, or used in any other way.  You can easily unsubscribe at any time.  https://www.subscribepage.com/rlr 

Daily blog page: http://robertlloydrussell.blogspot.com/ “Abundant Life Now”

·         The INDEX of topics is accessed by scrolling down the left column.

·         The current TOP 10 reader favorites are listed at the bottom of the page.

·         Personal TOP 10 favorites are listed in the right-hand column of the blog. 

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/robertlloyd.russell 

Career page: http://www.robertlloydrussell.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment