Wednesday, October 4, 2023

God Attribute, 88

~ God Is Present ~

 

This Series  ~  This series of posts looks at some of the many attributes of God.  Generally, we move in alphabetical order.

 

Scripture  ~  “Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me” (Psalm 139:7-10).

 

“‘Am I a God near at hand,’ says the Lord, ‘and not a God afar off? Can anyone hide himself in secret places, so I shall not see him?’ says the Lord; ‘do I not fill heaven and earth?’ says the Lord” (Jeremiah 23:23-24).

 

Quotes  ~  “We may ignore, but we can nowhere evade the presence of God.  The world is crowded with Him.  He walks everywhere incognito.”—C.S. Lewis 

 

“God is omnipresent.  That is, He is everywhere.  Even death cannot separate you from Him.” —J. Vernon McGee 

 

Comment  ~  The author has written an eBook about the many of the attributes of God entitled: “GOD’S NATURE: Sonlight Sunlight” ISBN: 978-1393359371.

 

~ Robert Lloyd Russell, ABUNDANT LIFE NOW blog.

 

* * * * *

Bible Version: Quotations are from the NKJV unless otherwise noted.  Emphasis is added.

FREE Author Newsletter: Subscribe today and receive a FREE welcome gift followed by occasional news and special offers.  https://www.subscribepage.com/rlr  Your email will never be sold, given, or used in any other way and you can easily unsubscribe at any time. 

Author web page: “Books by Robert Lloyd Russell” http://booksrlr.com/ – 11 national and international book awards.

Daily blog page: “Abundant Life Now” http://robertlloydrussell.blogspot.com/

·         An INDEX of past topics is accessed by scrolling down the left column.

·         The current TOP 10 reader favorites are listed at the bottom of the page.

·         His personal TOP 10 favorites are listed in the right-hand column of the blog. 

Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/robertlloyd.russell 

No comments:

Post a Comment