Monday, October 7, 2024

Methods of Praise, 1

 

~ Praise With Your Tongue ~

 

Introduction ~ The Bible provides a number of examples of how God’s people are able to show praise to Him.

 

Scripture ~ “Let my cry come before You, O Lord; give me understanding according to Your Word. Let my supplication come before You; deliver me according to Your Word. My lips shall utter praise, for You teach me Your statutes. My tongue shall speak of Your Word, for all Your commandments are righteousness” (Psalm 119:169-172).

 

“Let them shout for joy and be glad, who favor my righteous cause; and let them say continually, ‘Let the Lord be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.’  And my tongue shall speak of Your righteousness and of Your praise all the day long” (Psalm 35:27-28).

 

~ Robert Lloyd Russell, ABUNDANT LIFE NOW blog.

 

* * * * *

Bible Version: Quotations are from the NKJV unless otherwise noted.  Emphasis is added.

FREE Author Newsletter: Subscribe today and receive a FREE welcome gift followed by occasional news and special offers.  https://www.subscribepage.com/rlr  Your email will never be sold, given, or used in any other way and you can easily unsubscribe at any time. 

Author web page: “Books by Robert Lloyd Russell” booksrlr .com/ – 11 national and international book awards.

Daily blog page: “Abundant Life Now” http://robertlloydrussell.blogspot.com/

·         An INDEX of past topics is accessed by scrolling down the left column.

·         The current TOP 10 reader favorites are listed at the bottom of the page.

·         His personal TOP 10 favorites are listed in the right-hand column of the blog. 

Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/robertlloyd.russell 

~~~~~~~~~~~   

No comments:

Post a Comment