~ He Convicts the World of Judgement ~
Series Note ~ The Spirit of God is the important third person of the Triune God. His ministry is almost entirely in support of the Christian and their individual spiritual growth.
For this reason, it is important for each Christian to understand the Holy Spirit and the various ways in which He works tirelessly providing constantly available help for each and every Christian.
While the Spirit of God is an equally important part of the God-head He works in the background and has a role of enhancing the glory of Jesus Christ and God the Father.
Scripture ~ “I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper [Spirit of God] will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. 8 And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged” (John 16:7-11)
Comment ~ God is the ultimate when it comes to discernment and judgement.
Quote ~ It’s the Holy Spirit’s job to convict, God’s job to judge, and my job to love.” – Billy Graham
~ Robert Lloyd Russell, ABUNDANT LIFE NOW
* * * * *
Bible Version: Quotations are from the NKJV unless otherwise noted. Emphasis is added.
FREE Author Newsletter: Subscribe today and receive a FREE welcome gift followed by occasional news and special offers: booksrlr .com/connect - Your email will never be sold, given, or used in any other way and you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
Author web page: “Books by Robert Lloyd Russell” booksrlr .com/ – 11 national and international book awards.
Daily blog page: “Abundant Life Now” robertlloydrussell.blogspot .com – An INDEX of past topics is accessed by scrolling down the left column.
· The current TOP 10 reader favorites are listed at the bottom of the page.
· His personal TOP 10 favorites are listed in the right-hand column of the blog.
Facebook page: Robert Lloyd Russell
~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment